Guaranteed Quality Soil
Numerous plants need a certain type of soil to thrive in their environment, and WoodChucker’s Mulch has much experience in this area. We have nutritious topsoils that are high in minerals along with quality compost. Speak to us about what you’re looking to grow so we can let you know what soil will be best for your project.
Topsoil Delivered to Your Door
Organic Top Soil – $55
This is the heaviest topsoil we carry. It packs the best and settles the least but you are still able to seed or sod it.
Some common uses for Brown Top Soil include building up around the foundation of a home, building berm, changing the grade or planting a lawn. This topsoil can be used at any depth but should be used whenever you are filling more than 5 inches deep
Blue Ribbon Organic Compost – $60
Benefits of Organic Compost:
- Regenerates soil by improving aeration, increasing water retention, buffering pH, and adding organic matter.
- Provides necessary nutrients and moisture when placed around the base of trees and plants.
- Adds key nutrients, including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and magnesium Meets US Composting Council “Seal of Approval” and Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) requirements to ensure not only a quality product but a safe one.
- Certified for organic production, vegetable and flower gardening, use around trees and shrubs, and lawn application.
- Monitored for trace metals, unwanted pathogens, and compost maturity.
- Tested quarterly to ensure product is safe and free of weed seed.